Entry ni aku re-blogged balik dari blog Along.
Sedar tak sedar, dah hampir setahun Johnny meninggalkan kenangan kat aku ngan famili aku.
Sedar tak sedar, dah hampir setahun Johnny meninggalkan kenangan kat aku ngan famili aku.

~ In Loving Memory of Johnny ~
11th October 2007 - 18th November 2009
Rest in peace my dear friend...
... I'll always remember your whines every morning and night ...
... I'll never forget your loyalty to wait for me each time I took my shower. You rolled on the floor when I got out of the bathroom, just to get petted by me. (You were sooo happy to smell the fragrance of my shower gel because you loved good scents sooo much..) ...
... I'll always remember your big red lips (though it was caused by the fungus infection) You looked way sooo cute!!
... I won't forget your eagerness to get out of the cage everytime you felt bored getting tortured by Fifi & Julie..hehehhe ...
... I'll always remember the way you rolled on the sejadah each time mama started to pray ...
... I'll never forget your paranoia habits. You were scared of almost everything!! What a stressful cat you were! Hehehe ...
... I'll always remember the way you tried to fight with Julie and chased her around till you were scolded by me and Mama ...
... I won't forget how much you loved to 'gomol' Fatin's hair and how addicted you were!! ...
Johnny dear, thanks for lighting up my life since the past 2 years. You had given me sooo much love and memories to cherish for the rest of my lives. We will always love you... May you rest in peace...
p/s: I could still remember the day I welcomed you to the family. It was around 1.15 am. Ironically you left us on the same time as you were born... :-(
P/S - OK.Cukup.Bantal aku dah basah :'(
No comments:
Post a Comment